Microsoft confirmed the arrival of Forza Horizon Collector’s Edition to deliver the most complete experience. Those who pre-order standard and Collector’s Edition both are receiving a Forza 4 download code for a Horizon-themed 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392.
Those intending to pre-order the game have two options. One is the regular version of the game, which comes with a Forza 4 download code for a Horizon-themed 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392. Regular and Collector’s Edition pre-orders will include the following four Forza Horizon cars as well:
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
- 2010 Nissan 370Z
Forza Horizon Collector’s Edition will feature the following:
- Unique packshot
- Steelbook case
- Horizon festival pass with exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 DLC including 5 cars
- VIP membership and VIP car pack (content TBA)
- Horizon Accelerator Token pack to unlock more advanced cars in career mode from the start
- 5 unique vinyl (content TBA)
Forza Horizon is coming exclusively for Xbox 360 on 26th October 2012 to Europe.
Previously released Forza Motorsport Collector’s Editions were superb, take a look at our presentation of Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector’s Edition and Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector’s Edition.